Pages

6 September 2012

Judas' Blood

One of the greatest things about Italy is being able to buy wine at the grocery store. Cheap, yet delicious wine.

Of course, my roommate and I aren't too familiar with all of the local wines here, so we've decided to work our way from one side of the shelves to the other.

Tonight I broke the rules a little bit and chose a bottle a bit farther down, mostly because of the name.


For those of you who don't speak Italian (or can't see because of my incredibly horrible photo skills), the wine is called "Judas' Blood."

How does one NOT pick up a bottle like that?? I guess I got so interested with the name that I failed to notice that this wasn't an ordinary red, but a fizzy sweet red. I wouldn't necessarily call it a bad wine, but I've certainly had my fill of Judas' Blood for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment