Pages

15 September 2012

Crocs

I know, I know, those of you who know me are probably surprised that I would post something with this title. But, I couldn't resist sharing this with you!

When I arrived, I searched high and low for some inexpensive flip flops to wear around the house as slippers. Every time I asked for them at a store, I would get a funny look and a comment that it's fall now (the first few days of September with 30 degree highs), so of course they aren't in stock.

In a moment of desperation, I went to the Crocs website to see if I could find a store in Italy. This is what I found:
You can find Crocs stores pretty much EVERYWHERE in Europe, except Italy. You have a choice of TWO stores in Paris even.

Just something amusing that I chose to share with you all. And the good news is that I finally found some flip flops in a home decor store. Because obviously I should have started there, and not a footwear store...?

No comments:

Post a Comment