Pages

9 November 2012

Ashish and Bacon

I've told Google this, and now I'll tell you all. I am NOT missing an "H" at the beginning of the title of this post.

Part of my education is getting to know every single brand that exists: names, styles, history, and price ranges.

A few weeks ago, some homework had me searching for price ranges of various brands showing at London Fashion week. One brand in particular is Ashish. My first attempt at trying to research this brand ended up with Google telling me that it thought I messed up, and that I meant to type "hashish". It was even so kind as to automatically correct my mistake.

Nope.

Sorry, Google.

You're wrong.

My second "facepalm" moment happened just a few hours ago, when I tried to find some pictures of the style of a brand called Bacon. I lost a solid 5 minutes of my life trying to figure out what other key words would bring up the brand I was looking for, and not bacon on t-shirts, or photos of people wearing bacon wedding dresses, or just the different brands of bacon available. These are the photos I was looking for:
Bacon for men.
Bacon for women.
I guess this is just all part of my education, right?

1 comment:

  1. I'm dying over that jacket! Bacon has never looked so good ;)

    ReplyDelete