Pages

4 November 2012

#fashionschoolproblems

It's Sunday, and it's raining in Milano. After such a beautiful Friday (see photographic evidence below), the rain is really, really depressing.
Sunny Friday above, rainy Sunday below.
I have a ton of homework to do, but I can't really complain because my homework is to:
1. Analyze how a haute couture, demi-couture, ready to wear, and fast fashion brand have each interpreted the trends for the upcoming season.
2. Research a very cool multibrand store (Excelsior, should you feel the need to check it out).
3. Finish my ongoing assignment of analyzing the SS 2013 trends, and also analyze how they're being worn right now in street style photos.

These are all for our final projects, for our first term that finishes in three weeks. Cue panic.

But it's raining outside, and I'd much rather be curled up on the couch watching a movie. Instead, I'm stuck browsing WGSN, Style.com, and other fashion sites all day. And if I'm brave enough, I might just wander down to the shops to research the collections and clients of Excelsior. Or I might just wait until tomorrow when the sun is supposed to reappear. These are #fashionschoolproblems.*

*Even more trivial than #firstworldproblems.

No comments:

Post a Comment