Pages

3 April 2013

A Tale of Six Cities

Sometimes, I amaze myself with my ability to steal creatively adapt titles that other people have already thought of. I also amaze myself with how good I am at being intriguing, although some might just call this false advertising. This post won't talk about six cities.

Sorry.

But, it will get you amped up to read the upcoming six posts! At school in Italy, we have a little thing called Easter Break. Two weeks. Because we all need two weeks to really focus on achieving a proper chocolate coma. Seeing as I plan to be a super successful fashion buyer, this might be my last chance at a holiday for quite a while. So, we took off down south! Coming soon, I will tell you about Bari, San Giovanni Rotondo, Napoli, Roma, Bologna, and Palermo.

-----

A volte, mi stupisco con la mia abilità di rubare cambiare con creatività i titoli che gli altri hanno gia creato. Mi stupisco anche con quanto sono brava ad essere misteriosa, anche se altri direbbero che questo sia solo la pubblicità falsa. Questo post non parlerà di sei città.

Mi dispiace.

Anzi, questo post vi farà felice di leggere i prossimi sei post! A scuola in Italia, abbiamo una piccola vacanza per la pasqua. Due settimane. Ovviamente abbiamo bisogno di due settimane per avere un vero 'chocolate coma' (scusate, questa frase dev'essere scritta in inglese). Siccome fra poco sarò una super brava fashion buyer, questa vacanza potrebbe essere la mia ultima per un po' di tempo. Quindi, siamo andate al sud! Fra poco, vi racconterò di Bari, San Giovanni Rotondo, Napoli, Roma, Bologna, e Palermo.

No comments:

Post a Comment