Pages

3 April 2013

Itanglish

Hi all! Here's some exciting news. For those of you who have always wanted to learn a second language, now's your chance. From today on I will be writing my posts in English and Italian. Mostly because I don't think that my posts are funny enough, so I'd like you all to be able to laugh at the mistakes I make in Italian. Except that the majority of my readers don't speak Italian, so I obviously didn't think that one out.

I'm already regretting this decision...

-----

Ciao tutti! Buone notizie! Per voi che avete voluto sempre imparare un'altra lingua, è ora di farlo. Da adesso, scriverò tutti i miei post in inglese e italiano. Piu tanto perche non penso che i miei posts siano gia abbastanza divertente, e vorrei che tutti voi potete ridere a tutti gli sbagli che faccio in italiano. Però, siccome la maggioranza dei miei lettori non parla italiano, non ne ho pensato bene ovviamente!

Già vorrei cambiare idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment